httpd: error

nick drehinsi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:23:26 UTC 2005

Hi Mark,

I just checked the services looks like I had an extra http service
running called TUX - (The TUX threaded Kernel-based http server) Ive
disabled the service and rebooted and manually started httpd, The
httpd started sucessfully.

The only thing is I want to enable SSL. How can I do this? If I enable
through HTTP Server under virtual host properties and enable SSL
support, ally setting and then restart httpd. I get an error message
now saying;
httpd failed: The error was: Starting httpd: [FAILED]

I was wondering do I have to install the RPM SSL etc..

Thanks for your help