Upgrade Question

Michael G. mgulbran at uccs.edu
Thu Mar 17 22:58:13 UTC 2005

I'll do a full test install tonight from the DVD x86 iso.  I dual boot so I
am not worried about that part of the system failing.

	Second Question:
		Preview of Gnome 2.10 and KDE 3.4 is what the release notes
mention.  What exactly does preview mean.  Is it Gnome 2.10 and KDE 	3.4
or not.  Sorry for the questions.  This is the first 'list' I've
	ever used.