Where is the script that does the automatic e2fsck's located?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Mar 18 17:15:19 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 12:01 -0500, Robert Locke wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 09:35 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> <snip>
> > Of course - I suggested that yesterday morning...
> >
> > > are you guys gonna keep batting this around?
> > >
> > > man fstab
> > >
> > > see explanation on 6th field
> >
> > And Paul suggested that I was missing the mark
> >
> > instead they have continued to bat it around
> >
> > Craig
> >
> So, I'm guessing that your response yesterday is probably why the idea
> was fresh in my mind... <grin>
---
as Paul confessed in private mail...

you provided the missing information which seemed to me to be missing if
you didn't look at the man page.

My reminder was a gentle dig at Paul - he got it. He's awfully sharp and
he missed one.

In reality - it was as specific of an answer to the original question as
one could have ever had...

Q. Where is the script that does the automatic e2fsck's located?
A. man fstab - see explanation on 6th field

;-)

Craig