Trouble with fedora

Ken Cooper coopercentral at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 01:27:14 UTC 2005

Hi:

    Thanks for the reply!!!  I tryed that, and it didn't do anything.
In the message, I said it WASN'T memory, because I purchased new memory,
and it still didn't work.  I even tested my dads memory, which DOES
work, and still didn't work.  So I have reasons to believe the problem
is either with the motherboard, or the CPU.  Any ideas of which?  I'm
trying to run a site with this server, and I need to find a solution.
Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks!!! :)

    Ken Cooper