Trouble with fedora

Ken Cooper coopercentral at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 14:46:24 UTC 2005

Well, our cases are almost the same, and I believe the only difference
is the motherboard.  Well, I have a soyo, and he doesn't.  I don't know
which he has.  I know that does make a big difference.  I just have to
guess it's the motherboard that's faulty, and will have to get a new one
unfortunately!!!

    Ken Cooper