Antivirus in FC3?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 16:56:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

> >Your comment about being 'MS Free' strikes me as rather
> > anti-Microsoft motivated. I see Macintosh users that won't give up
> > Microsoft Office despite their virulent anti-Microsoft charges.
> > I've seen people on this list like Gene who claims never to have
> > owned a Windows computer - but uses samba for networking at his
> > house.

I have never owned a windows box. I have never used Samba between a
Windows and Linux box. I never ever intend to subject something as
stable as my linux boxes to something as badly broken and hacked
together as Windows.

I've even gone as far as telling lecturers at my day release college
that they can have something in OOo format or PDF. They'll never get
ANYTHING from me in an MS format (despite OOo being able to export as MS
Office).

I choose not go to the dark side. Others have to live with that choice
and make the best of it.

TTFN

Paul
(who's job is to fix the machines running software from the darkside
when they break - so he's a busy bunny)
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the