Fedora Core Support List Unofficial User's Guide - Updated

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:21:04 UTC 2005

Hi,

Based on the last discussions, I've updated the site I've made
previously with some more information. I hope it's better now. Any
suggestions are welcome. If there are no objections, I believe the
next step is to make a text-only version of it and suggest it to the
fedora-docs list to be distributed as :

* monthly reminder
* part of a welcome message
* linked to sign-up page
* submission to Fedora-docs

Here is the updated site:
http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680