Antivirus in FC3?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:16:42 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 13:29, Craig White wrote:

> We are less MS Free than we think we are.

There's no need to be extreme about it.  The point of internetworking
is to be able to interoperate and to have more choices.  You can
consider MS to be evil both for attempting to limit our choices
with their monopolistic practices and for obtaining their monopoly
position by selling a low-quality, insecure product that won on
price compared to the alternatives way back when, but that shouldn't
stop you from being willing to interoperate with technology that
they have purchased along the way.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com