System Error - FC2 - Squirrelmail

Marcelo Ferreira m4rc3l3z4 at yahoo.com.br
Mon Mar 21 19:31:58 UTC 2005

Sorry Don,

Read under please.

***********************************

Hi Roger.

The server works fine. All Services is ok.

I use QVCS (qmail,vmailmgr,courier-imap,squirrelmail) in Fedora Core 2.
In really, was Red Hat, and copy some directories according de qvcs-guide.

Dont have registers in logs about this error.
Conections ssh is ok.

ps.: sorry for the ugly english.

Roger Grosswiler <roger at gwch.net> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I have this error when try access my domain admin interface in FC2. Somebody can help me?
>

> SYSTEM ERROR: Could not open /var/lib/vadmin/correiodabahia.com.br.db for writing. We apologize for the inconvenience,
> but your request cannot be completed at this time. Please contact your system administrator if the problem persists.
>

> Thankx.
Already tried with SSH to connect to your server? Directory still exists? Permissions are alright? What says the log
of your server?

Roger

Don Russell <fedora at drussell.dnsalias.com> wrote:
Marcelo Ferreira wrote:
> Somebody Help me Please.

My Magic 8 Ball says you will have better luck next time. :-)

Seriously, a more detailed description of the problem will help people
diagnose the problem. People on the list can't see what you see, and
don't know what you know.. it's up to you to make your problem symptoms
understood by the people reading your posts.