Fedora Core Support List Unofficial User's Guide - Updated

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 20:12:56 UTC 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:26:16 -0600, Christofer C. Bell
<christofer.c.bell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:27:11 -0600, Gustavo Seabra
> <gustavo.seabra at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Changes made, thanks. Anyone else?
>
> In section 4, you suggest that people "GOOGLE IT!"  You then provide
> the following URLs:
>
> http://google.com/
> http://google.com/linux
>
> While this is a cosmetic request, I'd ask that you consider listing
> the URL as Google intended it to be written:
>
> http://www.google.com/
> http://www.google.com/linux
>
> I read "intent" in Google's rewriting the browser URL when you visit
> http://google.com/ and directing you to http://www.google.com/.
>
> --
> Chris

Chris,

Thanks for the suggestions; I do find both relevant and, if you look
there again, You'll see Ive made the changes. I only changed one ";"
by a ":", just because it seemed to fit better. (fot me, at least).

Thanks again for the feedback.

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680