Looking for a software recomendation for FC3

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:13:24 UTC 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:41:17 +0100, mathieu.millet at ratp.fr
<mathieu.millet at ratp.fr> wrote:
> [...]

GPhoto seems very nice if you are downloading the pictures from a
camera. Can it work with SD card readers as well? up to now I couldn't
make it work there. I have to manually transfer the files, and then
rename then 1 by 1 if I want to.

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680