Looking for a software recomendation for FC3

Tim Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Mon Mar 21 23:43:22 UTC 2005

[Tim Holmes wrote]

Arthur:

I have a Nikon D70 Camera, but prefer to use it in USB mass storage mode
due to speed considerations.

My Card Reader is a PCMCIA card reader that is easily read by the FC3 OS
already

My preference would be to have a gui, but if the command line is easy
and intuitive, and can do that too -- for example, I need to be able to
do this while shooting a sporting event, as I routinely shoot 600+
pictures in the course of one basketball game

Tim Holmes

IT Manager / Webmaster
Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...