Gnome vs KDE

Madalin Gabriel IGNISCA madalin.ignisca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:59:07 UTC 2005

În data de Lu, 21-03-2005 la 13:55 -0500, Phil Labonte a scris:
> I have been using Gnome with Fedora since Core1
>
> I have loaded and used KDE just to check it out...
>
> My question is this to the list of experienced users;
>
> What is better for use as a Desktop system; KDE or Gnome?
>

> --
> Phil Labonte
> plabonte at gmail.com

KDE is more comercial close, but it seems to be better developed. GNOME
is flexible and runs faster then KDE. I personaly use GNOME because i
have where to choose and for FC there is more support for GNOME. SUSE
and Mandrake are having a better suport for KDE.