Spanish dictionary for Linux

Didier Casse elprodigio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 08:52:49 UTC 2005

Hi all!,
          Does anybody know a good English-Spanish/Spanish-English
dictionary (or French-Spanish would also be good) for Linux? One that
is a good as diccionarios.com on the web!

I'm also looking for something like aspell Spanish or something that
has to do with dict where I could check fairly rapidly the spelling of
Spanish words.

Pointing me to such resources would be most appreciated. ;-) Thanks a lot.

--
Cheers,
Didier.

Didier F.B Casse | PhD candidate | LiMiNT Beamline
Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS), 5 Research Link, Singapore 117603
Email: elprodigioREMOVE_THIS_ANTISPAM_MOJO at gmail.com|
Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg | GPG Key 1024D/B3C57D01 2004-06-23