Support for Dynamic Shared Objects?

Francois Ouellette fouellet at idirect.com
Tue Mar 22 12:33:54 UTC 2005

Hello gang,

Does anyone know if FC3 supports DSO?
I am having trouble getting the Ingres r3 Web interface module to work
with Apache (1.3 and 2.0), more specifically the LoadModule command in
the httpd.conf.

I followed all the instructions to install Apache with support for DSO
but still getting error messages when trying to load my application 'so'
module. From the error message I get when using Apache 2.0 it seems that
the 'so' library (unknown reference to ap_table_get) was built with the
API for Apache 1.3, but when trying to load the module in Apache 1.3 it
tells me the LoadModule command is not available...

Thanks,

François