Bastille Was Fixed Today

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Thu Mar 24 18:54:10 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 12:22 -0600, Gustavo Seabra wrote:
> > http://www.bastille-linux.org/
>
> I took a look at the web page, but it wan't very clear (at least to
> me) what exactly this program do. Where can I find a more detailed
> description? Is it anything similar / comparable to SELinux?

Bastille is a script. It asks a number of questions, offering hardening
options. You can safely explore the script since it does not make any
changes unless you "commit" them at the end.

This is a very different approach than SELinux. I note that it does
address the fork crash that has been discussed to death in this list.