Fragmentation?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:14:07 UTC 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:03:30 +0100, Daniel Frerejacque
<daniel.frerejacque at normalesup.org> wrote:
> By the way, I didn't find a link to filefrag in
> the manpage. e2fsck should point to filefrag.

Better file that in bugzilla as a feature request about the e2fsck
manpage if you feel that way.

> Do you know about any other "hidden" tools like
> filefrag?

rpm -ql e2fsprogs |grep bin
There are several binaries that come as part of the e2fsprogs package,
each with their own manpage, but not referenced in the e2fsck manpage.
 Not sure if filefrag or even ext2online count as hidden, since they
both come with their own manpage.

-jef