Fedora Core 2 problems

nethub at gmail.com nethub at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 04:05:59 UTC 2005

That's why I used the disclaimer "per customer request" - I would have
much rather used RHEL.

I don't know why I would need to reformat the swap partition if nothing
changed other than the drive label.

/dev/hde* became /dev/sda*

I need to know what configuration files to change.  I made a
modification to fstab (as shown in the original message) but that didn't
seem to help.