Please include kernel-source in your main distribution cds itself

Dr Siva Sankar M. siva_mss at rediffmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:11:42 UTC 2005

Hi
  I usually get my Fedora Distribution from books or magazines. I cannot download them as I have just a dial-up net (mere 3kbps). You have stopped including kernel-source in your distro cds inspite of having more than 60MB in the first 3 cds and more than 300MB in the fourth cd. It is very diffucult for many people like me who have dial-up and need kernel-source for compiling additional drivers or for fine tuning kernel, to download the kernel-soruce separately. It would be nice if you distribute it in the main 4 distro cds. please think about this.
I hope you understand the problem.....

Thanking you,
yours,
DR M SIVA SANKAR.....