Top Posting....

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 29 15:08:11 UTC 2005

oh, look ... another thread on top posting.  and if someone at red hat
would ever take the time to perhaps post a short set of mailing list
rules at, say, fedora.redhat.com, we wouldn't have to go through this
again and again and again and again and again ...

 On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Rick Lim wrote:

> I agree, it follows replying to emails, at work everyone replys to
> the top of the email, it saves time trying to go to the bottom to
> read a couple of word response to a question after a multi page
> email trail.

this is simply because your co-workers are too unspeakably,
indescribably, mind-numbingly lazy to ***trim their replies*** so that
the remaining original content is *only* that which is relevant to the
reply.

and i already know your response to this: "but that takes time."  see
above -- my reference to "lazy".

now, can we get back to arguing about posting in HTML?

rday