Top Posting....

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Wed Mar 30 02:03:48 UTC 2005

On Tuesday, Mar 29th 2005 at 15:41 -0500, quoth Phil Labonte:

=>To quote the Wikipedia definition:
=>"Top-posting is considered improper by some OLDER DEFINITIONS of
=>Internet etiquette since it breaks down the flow of the thread:"
=>
=>It's time to embrace change, change is good. Top posting gis here to
=>stay especially because of GMAIL and outlook...
=>
=>
=>

I'm just wondering why this is relevant to fedora?