/var/spool/up2date

Frank Stratton - VE3YY fstratton at rogers.com
Wed Mar 30 04:37:23 UTC 2005

Thanks Alexander,

I also moved the directory over to an alternate disk and put in a symbolic
link.  I found 3587 files in the up2date directory but it only has a few RPM
files.  Seems like a lot of information to keep around.  I upgraded this
system from Fedora Core 2 to Core 3 and applied the updates.  I can't say
that I'm very happy with the upgrade path.  I lost the automount of CDROMs
and some packages have some mysterious problems.  I think I will back up my
data the next time and "upgrade" by simply loading a new version and
replacing the OS.

Cheers,
Frank