Setting up this list

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 20:15:30 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 15:05, Thomas Cameron wrote:

> > Is there a way or program that I can do/use to get these messages into
> > more of an newsgroup/thread style look? I am curently just using the
> > digest option. Sorry if this is a total newd question but that is what I
> > am. Thanks for the help.
> >
> Hi Shawn -
>
> Looks like you are using a web-based e-mail client...  iPlanet?  If I were
> you I would take a look at Thunderbird (Windows and Linux versions) or
> Evolution (Linux only right now).  Both of them do threaded listings.

Another thought is you might want to use a gmail account for the list.
I have seen many people say that it works very well for high volume
mailing lists like this one, and you get to use someone else's disk
space.

If you want a gmail account mail me off list, I think I have bunch left.
:)

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

Your reasoning is ............................. (fill in the blank)

	- Russell King on the linux-arm mailing list