KDE RPM installation problem

Dumping Ground dumpinground at rediffmail.com
Mon May 2 20:18:57 UTC 2005

Hi,
I am facing a problem while installing any RPM application. Just to tell you I am using Fedora Core 3 on KDE 3.3 environment. Whenever I double click on any RPM it opens up the archieve manager instead of installation manager... but if I double click on the same RPM from GNOME it gets installed, i tried to google this problem but have not got any answer as of now.... Now whenever I have to install any application I have to do it from Command Line.  Also to tell u the same thing works from GNOME but not from KDE.I am sure that there must be some setting to make this work on GUI.

Earlier when I was using Redhat 9.2 I was able to install the packages from KDE.

Is there any particular setting to enable this feature.

Thanks & Regards,
Prabodh