Installing FC 3

Lodolce at colorado.edu Lodolce at colorado.edu
Tue May 3 04:42:05 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've been trying to install FC 3 (64 bit) and I keep having problems with the
install disks. I verified the checksums once I downloaded the iso images, and
burned the iso images using nero. I can get the installer to boot fine, but
when I test the disks with the installer they always fail. If I try to continue
with the installation it imediately crashes. I have done this successfully
before to install Redhat 9.0, I think in the same way. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Gabe