Sound Blaster (AWE32) not detected by kudzu

disguised.jedi at gmail.com disguised.jedi at gmail.com
Tue May 3 06:50:28 UTC 2005

Look in ther kernel docs and find the name that the module is compiled as.
you could go to make menuconfig and find the kernel option you selected and
press ?. That will bring up the help and it should tell you what name the
module is compiled as....

On 5/2/05, Bob R. Taylor <brtaylor at sanfelipe.com.mx> wrote:

> Kernel Linux ann.qtpi.local 2.6.6-1.435icbinu4 #1 Tue Sep 14 02:24:11
> EST 2004 alpha alpha alpha GNU/Linux
>
> The kernel says:
>
> isapnp: Scanning for PnP cards...
> pnp: SB audio device quirk - increasing port range
> pnp: AWE32 quirk - adding two ports
> isapnp: Card 'Creative SB32 PnP'
> isapnp: 1 Plug & Play card detected total
>
> What do I need to add to /etc/modprobe.conf?
>
> The kernel was compiled with AWE32 as a module.
>
> TIA
>
> Bob R. Taylor <brtaylor at sanfelipe.com.mx>
>
> --

The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi at gmail.com

Now you have my $0.02. Or .01 Pounds, .014 Euros, or $0.025 CAN. I'm
world-wide BABY!
PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Go to school, become evil"

Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored. However,
I must say that the ENTIRE contents of this message are subject to other's
criticism, corrections, and speculations.

This message is Certified Virus Free