Postfix Mail Server / Mailman

Peter Koinange pkoinange at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:02:53 UTC 2005

check the mailman site documentation but all that is need is
permissions and added the addeing teh follwing lines to postfix config
file please see the mailman documentation

recipient_delimiter = +
owner_request_special = no
alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases,  hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases

- user the virtual users table in postfix, webmin can help you set this up easy
-  relyahost option in the main.cf file and watch out for mynetwork settings

Peter