expat for sablotron in php

Robert G. (Doc) Savage dsavage at peaknet.net
Wed May 4 04:33:22 UTC 2005

On Thu, 1970-01-01 at 05:20 +0100, Moire wrote:
> Hello all
>
> is there someone with experiences of compiling
> sablotron into current php for fc3. it fails during
> rpm builds. configure didn't find expat library
> although its installed. building system is : x86_64.
> as usual libs are installed into lib64. php seems
> also to have an acinclude.m4.lib64.
>
> i appreciates any suggestions

Moire,

I can't help you with sablotron, but I would ask that you check your
system clock right away. It's set to the UNIXTIME equivalent to the Big
Bang (=000000000....). When I sort my received mail by date, yours ends
up at the very bottom of the list :-).

-- Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 3 kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3 on a P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
                         -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov