ATI driver compilation problem

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Thu May 5 14:40:46 UTC 2005

On Thursday 05 May 2005 16:28, Robin Laing wrote:
> My solution with an ATI 9600 was to get an nVidia card.  Problem
> solved.  I spent two weeks fighting with ATI drivers and gave up the
> fight.  Less than 30 minutes to get the nVidia card to work.

Finally got the Pundit-R working with TV-out !
Anyway, I can't really recommend this setup because it took a very long time
to make things happen.
The drivers really are not up to date for FC3 and need lots of patching.
Getting the correct Modeline also was a hassle, but finally it worked.

Regards,
Marcel