celestia

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Mon May 9 01:52:36 UTC 2005

On Sunday 08 May 2005 16:47, Eric Tanguy wrote:
> I get celestia-1.3.2-2 from fedora-extras but when i try to
> launch it i obtain nStars: 112524 and a gnome error window saying
> that the application "celestia" left suddenly ...
> I tried rpm from other repo such as dag and freshrpms with the
> same problem.
> Someone could help me ?
> Thanxes

No help really, just another data point.  I just installed celestia
from extras on a fairly vanilla FC3 box ("everything" install) and
it also displays the "nstars:...." message as it starts up followd
almost immediately by another message that reads "render path" and
then it proceeds to start up and run. Perhaps running:

strace celestia

will offer you a clue.

Regards, Mike Klinke