[Fedora] Re: Fwd: RE: Fwd: RE: Re: Ban peter.whalley

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 18:55:39 UTC 2005

--- Pedro Fernandes Macedo
<webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br> wrote:
> On Thu, 12 May 2005 10:50:06 -0400, David Cary Hart
> <Fedora at TQMcube.com> escreveu:
> > David,
> > >
> > How about uol.com.br doesn't give a rodent's
> derriere? They are a spam
> > support center.
>
> They're not a spam support center. Most spam I get
> comes from outside of brazil and uses forged
> headers. They're just an ISP with the same problems
> as any other ISP. Let's just wait and see if they'll
> take any action about their user..
>
> > I keep rejecting this nitwit's mail at connect but
> he is clueless. I
> > would think that the list admin would whack his
> subscription.
> It was mentioned in a previous thread.. He isnt
> subscribed using that address.. Finding out the
> e-mail he used to subscribe to this list is a
> difficult thing to do (well , it's simple , but
> involves a little spam to find out)
>
> --
> Pedro Macedo
>
> --

Guess someone has fixed the problem.  I am replying to
the list and do not get any of those annoying
messages.  Several other forums report that any mail
that comes out of yahoo gets filtered and
automatically get sent messages like Peter Whalley's.
I understand that the folks at antispam uol.com.br are
protecting Mr. Whalley's interest but indeed his
messages were annoying to many members of the list.
Making noise about those nasty messages did make a
difference and thanks to all fedora-list users who
followed the thread and report back if you are still
getting those annoying messages.

Regards,

Antonio