Missing buttons in KMail (solved!)

John Aldrich john at chattanooga.net
Thu May 12 21:35:38 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 10:03 pm, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Wed May 11 2005 9:07 am, John Aldrich wrote:
> > Found the problem. Somehow, it appears I "minimized" the toolbar. There
> > was a little toggle button I had overlooked previously on this issue that
> > had apparently been hit somehow (probably one of those things I did while
> > trying to do something else via VNC (primary method of accessing my linux
> > box!)
>
> Could you share where that toggle is? I've obviously hit it myself, and as
> I mentioned, found the fix by clicking around a lot - not too scientific.
> Might save me some angst the next time it happens - I've been looking for
> that control, but can't spot it.

Sure... It's on the far left of the menu bar, just before the left edge. It's
not normally visible (to me) unless I move my mouse cursor over the "compose
new message" button (my left-most button.) It looks to me like a line of dots
and if you move the mouse cursor in that general vicinity, it should show up.
	John