test 2

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue May 17 15:06:54 UTC 2005

Around about 17/05/05 14:42, Paul Howarth typed ...
>>   Maybe even this'll make it too ...
> Indeed it did.
> The best way of checking to see if your posts are making it through is
> of course to check the list archives:

   Yes, that's how I verified that my posts hadn't made it to the lists.
  These seem to be working OK, though, and my re-worded post (about
grub) made it [although no-one's answered yet].

   I'm trying to find out if we've some weird anti-spam filter on
out-going emails here at work;  that's all I can think it'd be.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature