Which Wireless KBoard,Mouse set is fedora compatible?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Tue May 17 17:54:47 UTC 2005

On Tue, 17 May 2005 kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com wrote:

> On Tuesday 17 May 2005 11:04, Vikram Goyal wrote:
>> Hello Guys,
>>
>> I needed to use a wireles keyboard and mouse set for fedora core 3 but
>> dunno which one to purchase.
>
> I've used both the Logitech and the Gyration wireless Keybd/mouse combo's and
> in both cases the devices work flawlessly in FC3

basically all wirelss usb keyboard and mouse combo's I've played with
work, you get two usb devices...

I really like my logitech mx desktop however... the mouse is just awesome
and the keyboard is pretty good as well... The logitech lx300 wireless
desktop is quite a bit more downmarket (cost wise) but still pretty nice,
though the mouse isn't up to gaming or some other high-precision tasks...

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu