test 2

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Tue May 17 19:23:16 UTC 2005

Paul Howarth wrote:
> If your machine tends to choose different hostnames for itself from time
> to time, e.g. because you connect it to different networks, you can
> "fix" it for sendmail by using:
>
> define(`confDOMAIN_NAME', `my.full.host.name')dnl
>
> in your sendmail.mc file.

Actually, this is with Postfix on different distros, trying to keep the
Postfix configuration as close as possible to what's shipped, and
forgetting that the hostname setting has moved yet again...

But thanks for the suggestion!

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Despite what Bob had said, Snocket knew his attack egg
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | was cool.