cron jobs not being run

Saurabh Barve sa at atmos.colostate.edu
Wed May 18 15:49:46 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am running FC2 here. There are a number of cron jobs in
/etc/cron.daily - makewhatis, webalizer,
chkrootkit,freshclam,squirrelmail, tetex, yum, etc. However, when I see
the Cron report, only the yum jobs is being reported as run. Some of the
cron jobs, the chkrootkit one for example, are set to send an e-mail to
the root account, but I never get one.

Why am I not seeing any reports/logs being generated from these cron jobs?

Saurabh.
"Yours is to work. The results will take care of themselves"
-- Swami Vivekanad

Saurabh Barve
sa at atmos.colostate.edu
(970)491-7714