FC3 x MRTG

Thiago Amaury Ferraz tferraz at romi.com.br
Wed May 18 19:51:13 UTC 2005

Hello All!

I know that it´s not the list's focus.. but.. someone would know something
about MRTG to help me.. because, the problem started after migration to
FC3.. I believe that some thing took a change..

I have MRTG monitoring some computers.. and.. I don't know.. but I'm not
getting success to monitor a gigabit interface card anymore.. !? A 10Mbps
speedy is showed.. I'm in fight with the cfgmaker command.. Is there some
another way to get it?

Well.. thank's a lot.. since now! Any help!
TAF