Keeping card in 100Mbit fuul duplex

PIGNOL, Christian christian_pignol at merck.com
Thu May 19 09:36:10 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'v had the same problem on my Proliant DL580 and I have added the following
lines in the "/etc/rc.d/rc.local" script (at the end) :

mii-tool --force=100BaseTx-FD eth0
mii-tool --force=100BaseTx-FD eth1
mii-tool --force=100BaseTx-FD eth2

And after that, I don't have any trouble at this subject and my three
ethernet cards were added to a channel bonding (bond0 in mode=6)

regards

Christian PIGNOL