OT: What's the deal with Ubuntu?

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 22:17:57 UTC 2005

i'm not...

but either you fail to see what i'm describing.. or you need to get more
experience!
there's something for being able to quickly get up/running/working...

fedora simply provides the basic OS. getting a server to do what you need,
requires a deal of work, and i'm envisioning packages that you could
download/install/run, and be up and working in a relatively short amount of
time...

-bruce