Please: need help making a live FC3 CD

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 17:04:32 UTC 2005

--- Thomas Cameron <thomas.cameron at camerontech.com>
wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-05-21 at 10:23 -0500, Gustavo Seabra
> wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > I'd appreciate some help on the subject. Here's
> exactly what I need:
> >
> > I want to make a live CD that will give me exactly
> the same OpenOffice.org
> > configuration I have now. Also, the USB
> attachments and the USB remote
> > I have, that work fine with FC3 now, should work
> from this CD.
> >
> > The idea is to have a Live CD that I can use to
> make a presentation using
> > OO.o Impress. I can prepare the presentation on my
> FC3 machine, and
> > make sure it will work fine anywhere I go.
> >
> > (P.S. I have tried Knoppix, but the presentation
> gets all weird, with strange
> > fonts. I don't know why.)
>

> http://www.linux4all.de/livecd/basilisk/1.40/
I have tried to download this one, but I have not been
sucessfull at it.
At distrowatch,
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=rpmlive

I have tried these ones also based on Fedora,

Berry Linux
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=berry

Adios
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=adios

This one is not fedora based but it is a nice linux
live cd based on Knoppix technology and of course
Debian
There are also others like
Kanotix
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=kanotix