Sendmail host name lookup failure

Cameron Beattie kjcsb at orcon.net.nz
Fri May 27 06:01:02 UTC 2005

Interesting. It seems to be related to reverse lookup as you suggested. I
changed my sendmail.mc to include MASQUERADE_AS(`domainname.com')dnl and
that seemed to work. I'm not sure that's what I want and maybe it was just
coincidence so I will do some further testing and post back results.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Regards

CSB