Upgrade to FC4 from FC3 without having to re download and then burn cds and recreate partition?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue May 31 22:18:47 UTC 2005

>>>>> "SJ" == Sam Johnson <johnsonsamc at gmail.com> writes:

SJ> Will 3MB cable work?

I've upgrade releases via cable.  You need to be able to see the
server without doing anything other than getting an address via DHCP,
so if your connection requires some kind of login or PPPoE or
something then you'll need a router or other device to hide those
details.

It took me about an hour to update, but of course that depends on how
many packages you have installed and how fast you can push data from
the install server to your machine.

 - J<