Please suggest a fedora core 4 compatible wireless card

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 29 15:23:45 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 06:33 +0800,  wrote:
>> For instance, here (in Australia) it's permissible to transmit what
>> you like, how you like it, so long as your transmissions don't emit
>> from your property

John Summerfied:
> I've lived in Australia for over 50 years, and read Radio TV & Hobbies
> (later Electronics Australia) and ETI International (for anyone who
> recognises the name, ETI started in Oz with plans to take over thw
> world, and I sometimes see an OS edition on sale even tho the
> original's long gone). I don't believe that.

You soon find that out if you bother trying to get a license for FM
transmission, for instance, inside a school.  You don't need one.  You
only need a license for transmitting in public, not private.

What you do inside closed doors, so to speak, is up to you.  Of course,
ensuring what you do remains within the bounds of your own property
isn't an exact science, so you do such things with some risk.

I read messages from the public lists.