[FC4] Audio no longer works after upgrade from FC 1

Gilbert Sebenste sebenste at weather3.admin.niu.edu
Thu Nov 3 18:53:43 UTC 2005

hey all,

I know this was handled *somewhere*, but I can't find it. I am trying to
use the Alsa mixer to pipe audio from a weather radio into my computer to
broadcast out on a web server. After the FC 4 upgrade, there's no
sound...the input appears to be at zero. I have been going through the
Alsa mixer over the last half hour, trying to get it working, to no avail.
can someone help me out here? Thanks!

E-mail: sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu                                  ***