no certificates!

kwhiskers kwhiskers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 21:33:57 UTC 2005

On 02/11/05, Tony Nelson <tonynelson at georgeanelson.com> wrote:

> At 2:05 PM -0700 11/2/05, kwhiskers wrote:
> ...[OOo 2.0]...
> >I wish someone was using this digital signature system so they could tell
> >us how they are managing to sign their documents.
>
> Perhaps you should ask your question on an OOo list. It seems more likely
> that you would find users of OOo features on such a list.

I have already done so. The smartest response so far has been "see this
thread" but the thread I am told to refer to has erroneous information. I
have already done all that, which is simply importing the certificate into
thunderbird, mozilla and firefox. As I have already stated on both this and
that forum, that doesn't solve the problem. The certificates are still not
there.