Belkin Wireless G network Card not recognized;

Mirco Scara mircobeaker at hotpop.com
Thu Nov 3 16:59:26 UTC 2005

Hello there.

Just purchased a brand new Belkin G desktop wireless pci card but
unfortunately fedora 4 doesn't recognize it at all.
I checked with the hardware browser to see if it was recognized but no
mention of it.
I tried several different set up with the network setup wizard but to no
avail.
I phoned Belkin and they informed me that there should be a driver on a
phantom website called www.linuxanp.com and the driver is called the
broadcom BCM9402.
I have been looking for it everywhere but can't find it.
Has anybody ever had any success with this card?
Can anybody point me in the right direction.
I still haven't received my wireless router from my internet provider as
yet therefore I'm still using my integrated ethernet card+ router with
wires.

Thanks a lot.

Mirco