No Internet connection with Linux

Gaston Martres gmartres at tech-it.com.ar
Fri Nov 4 20:29:30 UTC 2005

Are you using DHCP? the router is providing the IP automaticaly?
Check in windows if you have set the ip manually.
Check in the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 what
configuration appears there, or even if there is a file with that name.
If there isn't any file, sure is your linux is not recognising your nic.

Good luck.