Error with 'yum' update

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Mon Nov 7 16:19:15 UTC 2005

On Monday 07 November 2005 08:20 am, Ted Gervais wrote:

Further to my call for help and the responses recieved, I would like to post
what got my updates to work for me again. Here is a snapshot of
my /etc/yum.repos.d/yum.repos.d file:

[ve1drg at mach3 yum.repos.d]$ more livna.repo
[livna]
name=Livna.org - Fedora Compatible Packages (stable)
baseurl=http://livna.cat.pdx.edu/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.lvn/
#baseurl=http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.lvn/
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-livna
enabled=1

This worked for me and thought maybe it might help others as well.

Thanks to all who guided me further on this issue, including where to find the
archives..