/usr/bin/artsd

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Nov 8 17:05:28 UTC 2005

Tony Nelson wrote:

> I was invited to package something for Extras after I solicited advice on
> where to put something I wrote.  While I waited around for a couple of
> weeks on the Extras list for someone to "sponsor" me, I read the
> Contributor License Agreement.  You should read it.

Just curious... couldn't see a copy via Google, found you needed to
apply for extras CVS access before you could see a copy.

https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/

It says there that the agreement is only needed for CVS write access,
however it is suggested here

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors

that in turn that is a step necessary to be a contributor to Extras.

What was your opinion of the agreement?

-Andy