trying out older (read-only, noexec, mount) security methods

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Fri Nov 11 13:12:15 UTC 2005

Dracula wrote:
>>That's the approach I took, though if you do this you'll need to
>
> make
>
>>sure that the new location retains the "httpd_sys_script_exec_t"
>
> SELinux
>
>>context.
>>
>>Paul.
>

> Hi Paul,
> Sorry for cross posting.
>
> Long time to see you Guru!

"Guru"? Don't think anyone's called me *that* before!

I unsubscribed for a while as my wife gave birth to our first child six
weeks or so ago and it was a bit hectic. Things have settled down a bit
more now so I'm back (though not on as many lists as I used to be on).

As for the future, I may have even more time on my hands soon as it's
likely I'm going to be made redundant at the end of the month.

Paul.